You will have received two welcome emails when you subscribed to us. If you have not received one or the other please check your Spam or Junk folders.
This guide will run you through the steps required to get your VPN connection set up and running on Mac OS X. If you have not yet registered for a Premium VPN Account then you should go here to subscribe first then return to the guide once you have received your Username and Password by email.
1. Open System Preferences
2. Select Network
3. Click the + button in the bottom left of the screen. From the 'Interface' dropdown select 'VPN'. Then from the 'Interface Type' dropdown select PPTP
4. For VPN Type select 'PPTP'. Under Service Name type a name for the connection, such as 'Expat Telly UK VPN' or leave as default. Click 'Create'.
5. In the Server Address field type the VPN server address you received in your welcome email. Please type the actual address you received and not the example shown in the image below.
6. In the 'Account Name' field enter your VPN username. You will have received this in your welcome email and is usually the Paypal email address you used when you signed up.
7. Click 'Authentication Settings' and enter the password from your welcome email. Click OK.