You will have received two welcome emails when you subscribed to us. If you have not received one or the other please check your Spam or Junk folders.
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Select 'Network and Internet Connections'
3. Select 'Create a connection to the network at your workplace'.
4. Select 'Virtual Private Network connection' and click Next.
5. In 'Company Name' you can type anything you like - for example 'Expat Telly UK VPN'. Click Next.
6. In the 'Host name or IP Address field type the server name you were sent in your welcome email.
For example - uk5.expattelly.com
7. You have completed the setup. If you want you can add a shortcut to the desktop.
You only need to do Steps 1 - 7 above once (or twice if you want to watch both US and UK TV).
The following steps show how to connect to the VPN when you want to watch
8. To connect the VPN when you want to watch you can either double click the shortcut if you have one on your Desktop....
..or you can select 'Start' then 'Connect To...'.
9. Enter your username and password from your welcome email. You can choose to have password saved.
Please note the username and password are both CaSe SeNsItIvE.
That's it! You should now be connected to our VPN.
You can now visit iPlayer, ITV Player etc and watch as if you were in the UK.